Sunday 17 January 2016

Support


Hey guys!
This post is very quick, but will be uploading later too – sorry for the annoying short post now! I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing support you guys are giving me – if you would like to see my Facebook page, click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.hammett.12.author/ and feel free to like and comment! Thank you to any of you who actually take the time to help me. It will, unfortunately, be giving away my name as I had to give the page a proper name so Girl Behind The Screen Blog is now not so anonymous but I will be posting under the same name, don’t worry.
 I also have an email account on GMX that you can contact me on. My email address is bloggergirl@GMX.com – ask me questions, talk to me and give me suggestions for my blog on there! Thank you SO much!So, that’s it for now and I will be on here later as well, posting a new page so be sure to check that out too!
I also want to say thank you for the support – I’m so appreciative!Finally, if you want to follow me on Pinterest, my account name is called DIY Teen and I pin anything about fashion, beauty, cheer, dance, gymnastics, quotes, and life. Enjoy!
Love,
Girl Behind The Screen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment